How To Grad Loads Of New offline Consulting

The clock is ticking. If you don't act now, you could miss out on your chance to grab a huge competitive edge…

The type of edge that 99% of other local business consultants won't have…
The type of competitive edge that let you capture as many top-shelf clients as you want… while your competition grabs any client that will hire them.
But first let me explain why…

Hi, my name is Mike Humphreys and I'm best known as an ultra-successful copywriter and professional marketing consultant.

I've written sales copy for well-known online marketers like Brad Callen, Anik Singal, and Jason James… along with many others who choose to stay out of the public spotlight. My copy has produced millions of dollars in new sales for my clients and helped me cement my reputation as an online copywriter.

The thing is… As well-known and busy as I am for online copy… I'm even busier for my offline clients. In fact, it's not uncommon for offline clients to hire me for 2, 3, or even 6 months straight!
"…Helped to Kick Start a Complete Beginner…"
“Michael,
I have gained lots of knowledge about marketing already which I am keen to put into practice. Coming from a purely medical background you have helped to kick start a complete beginner into running her own business.”
Dr. Sarah Taylor
Paignton
United Kingdom
I've built a reputation online as a professional copywriter and information product marketer… but that's only part of my business experience.
Unlike some of the other offline marketing experts, I have in-the -trenches experience.

I “know” offline businesses because I've built more than one successful offline business myself.
I've owned simple one-person businesses… all the way up to a full-service massage therapy center which employed 8 massage therapists and 2 part-time administrative staff.

I've also worked with dozens of different offline businesses in many different industries.
So I teach what I know... not something I picked up in a $7 report and decided to recycle and claim as my own.

And what I teach… works. It works for any offline consultant takes what I've shared and put it into action.
Let me give you an example.
A lot of offline consulting programs will teach you how to offer a service to brick and mortar business owners.

It might be SEO.
It might be blogging.
It might be social media or some other service.
But almost none of them give you…
Look, it doesn't matter what offline service you offer if you are missing this one key skill.
You could be a brilliant graphic designer…
Or a WordPress whiz kid…
Or a SEO master…
… It won't matter IF you don't know how to find and land clients!
"…Shares A Lot of Excellent Information…"
“I was fortunate to have been on the live call.

Mike shares a lot of excellent information and great tips for anyone considering offline marketing, plus excellent
strategy information useful for any type of marketing.
Robyn Reiken
But not just any old clients.
The right kinds of clients.
I'm talking about the types of clients that you'll love working with…
  • Not the types of clients that won't drag their heels about paying you on time…

  • Not the types of clients that won't drive you nuts…

  • Not the types of clients that will sing your praises and refer other businesses to you…
In other words, the types of clients that put serious money in your pocket and value the help you're giving them!

That's the types of clients you want — and I can show you how to get — if you put into action the field-tested techniques I've refined and developed.
And that's why…
“What kind of marketing do you use in your business?”
“Can you teach me privately how to market my consulting business as well as you could do?”
“What's one thing that you did to get lots of clients and will it work for me?”
And lots of other questions!
At first, I wasn't sure I was ready to start sharing any of the secrets I used to build my marketing & consulting business.

“…Almost Instant ROI.”
“Mike,
You can go ahead and use this as a testimonial if you like, but I just wanted to give you a special thank you.
I listened to the November interview in Market Your Copy, took ONE piece of advice, took action on it, and less than 2 hours after I started listening to the interview I was giving out a quote on a rewrite.
I think that is record time for actionable information seeing results.
Simply amazing. Looks like this could cover my membership fee for many months – a nice, almost instant ROI.
You da man, Mike. You da man.
And hey – if you’re ever looking to bounce some ideas off any youthful, high energy Canadian copywriters, I’m always up for a good chat!”

Cherilyn Lester
Why?
Because it took a lot of "blood, sweat and tears" (and a ton of dollars, too!) to create my "secret weapons."

But after doing some soul searching, I realized something important:
Many aspiring consultants are exactly were I was when I first started out.
 
So I know how tough it can be.
I've been there and I want to help you succeed.
I want you to enjoy the same level of success I've been blessed with
The thing is…
There's an old saying that goes, “Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day”.

Well, I don't want to feed you a little bit of business success.
If I just give you a few marketing tips, you might taste some success with them.

I want to show you how to make your own gourmet feast instead!
Because once you learn how to "cook" up your own powerful marketing funnel, then you'll never go hungry for business again.

That's why, you are getting a rare chance to grab some of my "secret weapon" recipes.

The same types of recipes that you can duplicate — and use — in your own business again and again…



click this out:  OfflineConsultingSecrets.Com